Dr Boman Dhabhar
- Breach Candy Hospital
- Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre
- Fortis Hospital
- Wockhart Hospital
- BND Onco Centre – Mumbai
Consultant Medical & Haematological Oncologist
- Medical Oncology
- Haematological Oncology
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Solid Tumours
Training, Certification & Fellowship
- Fellowship – MD Anderson Cancer Centre, USA
- Fellowship in Bone Marrow Transplant – Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Centre, USA
- Fellowship – European Society of Medical Oncology
- Super specialisation training in Medical and Haemato – Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- FCPS – Gold Medalist
- MD (Internal Medicine) – Mumbai
- M.B.B.S – Mumbai
- Dr Dhabhar is one of the leading medical oncologists in Mumbai.
- He has more than 25 years of experience in medical and haemato oncology.
- Dr. Dhabhar has extensive experience in inserting and care of central venous lines, administration of chemo-therapeutic agents for Haematological and solid tumour and managing their toxicities.
- He is certified by the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO).
- He believes that whether cancer is curable, palliative or terminal every patient should have right to live with care and dignity.
- He is a supporter of social responsibility and associated with NK Dabar foundation.
- He is a speaker at national and international conferences and also has published articles in various journals.