Dr Aristeidis Chaidos
Imperial Private Healthcare
Imperial college Healthcare NHS Trust
- Multiple Myeloma
- Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
Training, Certification & Fellowship
- MD, Haematology – University of Ioannina, Greece
- PhD research on Multiple Myeloma – University of Ioannina, Greece
- Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation – Hammersmith Hospital, London
- Dr Chaidos is a Consultant Haematologist and Honorary Senior Lecturer at Hammersmith Hospital, London.
- His clinical and research interest include multiple myeloma, lymphomas and Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation.
- After his training in Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation he joined Professor Karadimitris’ laboratory for post-doctoral research on multiple myeloma.
- He has strong research interest in multiple myeloma propagating cells, epigenetic mechanisms in drug resistance and novel therapies.
- He is a principal investigator and co-investigator in several clinical studies on multiple myeloma and lymphomas.