Dr Bellarmine Vincent Lawrence
Gleneagles Global Hospital
Consultant Medical Oncologist
FACP, MD, MBBS
- Medical Oncology
- Haemato – Oncology
- Palliative Care
- Breast Cancer
Training, Certification & Fellowship
- FACP – Fellowship of American College of Physicians, USA
- Fellowship (Medical Oncology) – Penn State Health Milton S Hershey Medical Centre, Pennsylvania, USA
- Resident (Internal medicine) – West Virginia University, USA
- MD (General Medicine) – Madras Medical College, India
- MBBS – Stanley Medical College Hospital, India
- Dr Lawrence is a Senior Consultant Medical Oncologist at Gleneagles Global Hospital, Chennai.
- He has over 3 decades of rich experience in this field.
- His area of expertise include Breast Cancer treatment, Medical Oncology, Haematology and Chemotherapy.
- He has been the Director of Medical oncology at Tamil Nadu Hospital, Chennai, India.
- He has also been a Senior Consultant, Oncology at King Fahd Specialist Hospital, Buraidah, Saudi Arabia.
- He has been awarded the Doctor’s Day Award for Outstanding service in Medical Oncology by the Indian Medical Association.
- He has published several research papers in national and international journals.
- He is a member of the Indian Medical Association (IMA), Indian Society of Physicians, American College of Physicians, American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), Emeritus Member, Indian Society of Haematology and Indian Society of Oncology (ISO).