Dr Charles Lowdell
Imperial Private Healthcare
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
Consultant Clinical Oncologist
- General Clinical Oncology
- Medical Oncology
- Gastrointestinal Oncology
Training, Certification & Fellowship
- Medical training – Charing Cross Medical School, London
- MRCS, LRCP, MBBS – London University
- Oncology training – The Royal Marsden Hospital, Charing Cross hospital and Westminster Hospital, London
- FRCR – London & Yorkshire
- FRCP Research YCRC for MD Photodynamic Therapy Consultant
- Dr Lowdell is the Lead Clinician for breast cancer and has previously been the Lead Clinician for lung cancer.
- He is a Honorary Consultant in Oncology at Chelsea & Westminster, west Middlesex, Queen Mary’s and Kingston Hospitals and a Honorary Senior Lecturer at Imperial College School of Science, Technology & Medicine.
- He has spent two years in full time clinical research investigating & developing photo chemotherapy for cancer management.
- He is a principal investigator in a large number of cancer trials and contributes to national studies in lung, gastrointestinal, breast cancers and lymphoma.