Dr Danielle Power
Imperial Private Healthcare
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
Consultant Clinical Oncologist
- Clinical oncology
- Medical oncology
- Thoracic oncology
- Lung cancer – small cell and non small cell
- Cancers of unknown primary
- Brain metastases
Training, Certification & Fellowship
- Medical training – UMDS of Guy’s and St Thomas Hospital, London
- Specialist clinical oncology training – The Royal Marsden, Mount Vernon Cancer Centre, University College Hospitals, London
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists
- Trained in technical aspects of radiotherapy including stereostatic radio-surgery
- Dr. Power is a Consultant Clinical Oncologist at Imperial College Healthcare NHS trust and Clinical Lead for Radiotherapy services.
- She is a Honorary Senior Lecturer at Imperial College London.
- In 2017 she was appointed the Clinical Director for Oncology & Palliative Care Services at Imperial College Healthcare NHS trust.
- Her specialist tumour sites are lung and other thoracic tumours, upper gastrointestinal cancers and thyroid cancer.
- She is trained in chemotherapy, immunotherapy, biological therapies and technical aspects of radiotherapy including stereostatic radio surgery and the use of radionuclide therapies.
- She has an active interest in teaching, training and is an investigator or co-investigator for a range of clinical trails.