Dr Eduardo Olavarria
Imperial Private Healthcare
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia
- Chronic Leukaemia
Training, Certification & Fellowship
- Medical training – University of Navarre, Spain
- PhD – Autonoma University, Madrid, Spain
- Haematology and Stem Cell Transplant training – London & Madrid
- Clinical Research Fellow – Royal Postgraduate Medical School, London
- Dr Olavarria is currently the Medical Director of the Blood and Bone Marrow Transplant Unit at Hammersmith Hospital, London.
- He is also a Honorary Senior Lecturer at the Department of Haematology, Imperial College, London.
- His research interest focus on minimal residual disease and immunotherapy after allogenic stem cell transplant.