Dr Himanshu Rohela
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Medical Research Centre
Consultant Orthopaedic Oncology
- Bone Tumours
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Reconstruction Surgery
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Oncology
Training, Certification & Fellowship
- Fellowship Musculoskeletal Oncology – Seoul National University Hospital – South Korea
- Fellowship Orthopaedic Oncology – Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital – Delhi, India
- Fellowship Articular Surface Arthroplasty – Germany
- Dr Rohela is a Consultant Orthopaedic Oncologist at Kokilaben Hospital.
- His expertise includes limb salvage surgery, total bone replacements, allograft – prosthetic -composite pelvic-acetabluar reconstruction, 3D imprinting and customised patient specific implants.
- He also specialises in extendible prosthesis for children, reconstruction of large bone defects and biological reconstruction in children post tumour resection.
- He has published articles in peer reviewed journals at at various conferences.