Dr Jiri Pavlu
Imperial Private Healthcare
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Actue Myeloid Leukaemia
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukaemia
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia
- Chronic Myelemonocytic Leukaemia
- Allogenic Stem Cell Transplant
- Haematopoietic Cell Transplant
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Stem Cell Transplant for Aplastic Anaemia and Haemoglobinopathies
Training, Certification & Fellowship
- Medical training – First Faculty of Medicine of Charles University, Prague
- Specialist Haematology training – The Royal Free and Hammersmith Hospital, London
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists
- Dr Pavlu is a Consultant Haematologist at Hammersmith Hospital, London.
- He is an Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer at Imperial College, London.
- He is a specialist in Haematopoietic Cell Transplant and Acute Leukaemia.
- He carried out his research in molecular haematology at St. George’s Hospital Medical School, London.
- He is a principal investigator and sun-investigator of various clinical trials.
- He is an active member of the British Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation (BSBMT) and European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT).