Dr Madhu Devarasetty
Gleneagles Global Hospital
Consultant Surgical Oncologist
MCh, MS, MBBS
- Transoral Robotic Surgery
- Robotic Thyroidectomy
- Bone Tumours
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Oncology
- Gynaecological Oncology
- Uro Oncology
- Thoracic Oncology
Training, Certification & Fellowship
- Masters – Yonsei Cancer Centre, Seoul, South Korea
- Trained in advanced laparoscopic pancreatic surgery – GEM Hospital, Coimbatore, India
- Trained in Robotic Surgery – World Laparoscopic Hospital
- Observership program – Nebraska Medical Centre, USA
- MCh (Surgical Oncology) = MNJ Institute of Oncology & Regional Cancer Centre
- MS (General Surgery) – Gandhi Medical College
- MBBS – Osmania Medical College
- Dr Devarasetty is a Consultant Surgical Oncologist with over 10 years of experience.
- He is one of India’s leading Robotic Surgeons.
- He is trained and specialised in Advance Laparoscopic, especially for pancreatic surgery.
- He also specialises in Limb Salvage surgery for bone tumours.
- He has trained in Robotic Surgery at Severance Robotic Centre, Yonsei Cancer Centre, Seoul, South Korea.
- He has received special appreciation at the Robotic Surgeons Council, New Delhi and in Goa for his contribution to perform 110 robotic procedures.
- He is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA), Association of Surgeons of India (ASI) and Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI).