Dr Monika Pansari
Gleneagles Global Hospital
Consultant Surgical Oncologist
DNB, MS, MBBS
- Breast Cancer
- Gynaecological Cancer
- Breast Reconstruction Surgery
- Cytoreduction Surgery
Training, Certification & Fellowship
- DNB (Surgical Oncology) – New Delhi, India
- MS (General Surgery) – Gwalior, India
- MBBS – Gwalior, India
- Dr Pansari is a Consultant Surgical Oncologist at Gleneagles Global Hospital, Bangalore, India.
- She has over 10 years of clinical experience.
- She has been awarded FIAGES for training in Laparoscopy / Minimal Access Surgery.
- She specialises in the field of Breast and Gynaecological cancer surgeries.
- She also specialises in advanced malignancies of the ovary, uterus, endometrium and colon.
- She expertise also includes major cytoreduction surgery and HIPEC for peritoneal surface malignancies.
- She has worked as an assistant Professor in the Department of General Surgery at St, Johns Medical College.