Dr Prashant Pawar
Gleneagles Global Hospital
Consultant Surgical Oncologist
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Thyroid Cancer
- Soft Tissue Tumours
- Bone Cancer
- Skull Base Surgery
Training, Certification & Fellowship
- Fellowship in Head & Neck Oncosurgery and Skull Base Surgery – Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India
- MS (Otorhinolaryngology) – Grant Medical College, Mumbai, India
- MBBS – Mumbai, India
- Dr Pawar is a Consultant Head & Neck Oncosurgeon and Skull Base Surgeon in Mumbai, India.
- His expertise includes treatment of benign and malignant tumours in head & neck region which include those in the mouth, Thorat, Larynx (voice box), Sinuses, Thyroid, Salivary Glands as well as tumours of the skin, soft tissue and bones.
- He is also an expert in voice rehabilitation post Laryngectomy.
- He is a member of the Foundation for Head & Neck Oncology (FHNO).
- He has presented numerous research papers in various national and international conferences and has numerous publications in various national and international peer reviewed journals.