Dr Rajan Shah
Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital
Director & Head of Department - Neurosurgery & Neurosciences
MCh, MS, MBBS
- Brain Tumours
- Neuro – Oncology
- Skull Base Surgery
Training, Certification & Fellowship
- Fellowship in Skull Base Surgery – Mount Sinia Hospital, New York, USA
- Fellowship in Vascular Surgery – Fujita University Hospital, Japan
- Fellowship from Beaumont Hospital, Dublin
- Fellowship in Skull Base Surgery – Shinshu University of Medicine, Matsumoto, Japan
- MCh (Neuro Surgery) – Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai
- MS (General Surgery) – Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai
- MBBS – Mumbai, India
- Dr Shah is the Director and Head of Department of Neurosurgery and Neurosciences at Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai.
- He has over 30 years of clinical experience.
- He has managed more than 8000 brain tumours with less that 1% mortality on the last 1000 brain tumour surgeries.
- He actively contributes to the numerous medical presentations and conferences related to his field of medicine.