Dr Rajesh Mistry
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Medical Research Centre
Director - Oncology & Consultant Surgical Oncologist
- Thoraco – laparoscopic oesophageal resection for cancer
- Lung Cancer Surgery
- Tracheal Cancer
- Head & Neck Surgeries
Training, Certification & Fellowship
- Surgical Oncology Training – Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- General Surgical Training – KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- MBBS – Seth G.S Medical College & KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr Mistry is the Director, Oncology & Consultant Surgical Oncologist at Kokilaben Hospital, Mumbai.
- He joined Tata Memorial Hospital as an assistant surgeon in Head & Neck Oncology; subsequently he became professor & surgeon heading a Head & Neck Unit. He then moved to Thoracic Surgical Oncology and became Professor and Chief of the service.
- He has demonstrated live surgeries in surgical workshops & given several invited lectures and oration.
- He has published several scientific articles in peer reviewed journals and contributed to chapters in books.