Dr Sameer Tulpule
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Medical Research Centre
Consultant - General Haematology, Haemato - Oncology
FRCPath, MRCP, MD, MBBS
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Autologous & allogenic Stem Cell Transplant
- Multiple Myeloma
Training, Certification & Fellowship
- MRCP – UK
- Haematology training – Guys and St, Thomas Hospital, London
- Dr Tulpule is an adult heamatologist at Kokilaben Hospital, Mumbai.
- He has worked as a Consultant in Myeloid disorders and stem cell transplant at the Sheffield Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, UK.
- He was a lead clinician for the South Yorkshire Network in myeloproliferative disorders, chronic myeloid leukaemia and stem cell transplant.
- He has also worked as a medical officer for the Anthony Nolan which is the largest stem cell registry in the UK.
- He has presented his work at international meetings and conferences; and has also published in international journals.