Dr Sandip Bipte
- Breach Candy Hospital
- Jaslok Hospital and Research centre
- SL Raheja Hospital
- Khar Hinduja Hospital
Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon
Fellow in Breast Surgery, MS (General Surgery), MBBS
- Breast Disease (Beningn or Malignant)
- Oncoplastic breast surgeries
- Implant-based breast reconstruction
- BRACA Clinic & Breast cancer screening clinic
Training, Certification & Fellowship
- Fellowship at Guys & St Thomas Hospital London, UK & Royal Marsden Hospital, London, U.K
- Fellowship in Breast Surgery Government Medical College Nagpur
- Fellowship & Speciality Training in Breast Onco-surgery from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India
- MS – General Surgery – Government Medical College Nagpur
- MBBS – Government Medical College Nagpur
- Dr Bipte is one of the leading Surgical Breast Oncologist in Mumbai.
- He has trained at Tata memorial hospital and completed his Fellow in Breast Surgery in the U.K.
- He has trained at UCL ( Whittington Hospital ) London, UK for Intra-operative Radiotherapy.
- He is a firm believer in holistic treatment for cancer clients and focuses on prevention, screening and early diagnosis for breast diseases.