Dr Santanu Sen
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Medical Research Centre
Consultant - Paediatrics, Paediatric Oncology
FRCP, FRCPCH, CCT, DCH, MBBS
- Paediatric Oncology
- Leukaemia & Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplant
- Brain Tumours
Training, Certification & Fellowship
- Fellowship in Paediatric Oncology – Royal Marsden Hospital, London
- Fellowship in Stem Cell Transplant – Newcastle General Hospital, UK
- Fellowship in Paediatric Oncology – Royal Victoria Infirmary, UK
- Dr Sen is a Consultant at Kokilaben Hospital, Mumbai wit over 15 years experience in the field of Paediatric Oncology.
- He has worked at the Royal Marsden Hospital in London, which is one of the world best cancer hospitals.
- He is in charge of the Paediatric Stem Cell Transplant program at Kokilaben Hospital.
- He is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Academy of Paediatrics, Children Cancer & Leukaemia Group, UK and International Society of Paediatric Oncology.
- He is an Executive Council Representative of the Indian Academy of Paediatrics, Mumbai branch.
- He has published articles in various international journals.