Dr Sewanti Limaye
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Medical Research Centre
Consultant Medical Oncologist
Diplomate American Board, Fellowship, MS, MD, MBBS
- All solid tumours including Head & neck, Lung, Breast, Sarcoma, Gastrointestinal, Genitourinary and Gynaecological cancers
- Cancer Genomics
- Chemotherapy, Targeted Therapy and Immunotherapy
Training, Certification & Fellowship
- Fellowship in Haematology & Medical Oncology – Albert Einstein University, North Shore, Long Island Jewish Medical Centre, New York, USA
- Masters of Science (MS) – Patient Oriented Research (Cancer Genomics & Biostatistics) – Columbia University, USA
- Diplomate American Board – Internal Medicine, Haematology and Medical Oncology
- MD, Residency in Internal Medicine – New York University, USA
- MBBS – India
- Dr Limaye is board certified in Internal Medicine, Haematology and Medical Oncology and has been a practising Medical Oncologist for over 10 years.
- She has worked at the prestigious Columbia University Medical Centre / New York Presbyterian Hospital, USA as an Attending in Medical Oncology and Assistant Professor of Medicine.
- She has worked as an Attending in Medical Oncology at the Dana Farber Cancer Institute / Brigham & Women’s Hospital and at the Phase I – Early Drug Development Centre – Harvard Medical School, Boston USA.
- Along with chemotherapy, she has specific expertise in Cancer Genomics, Targeted Therapy and cutting edge treatment with Immunotherapy.
- She has been involved in research with leaders at MSKCC, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Colombia University Medical Centre and National Cancer Institute, USA.
- She has led several national and international trails and has been a part of Data Safety Monitoring Boards.
- She has been awarded with the John – Flynn Young investigator award for Excellence in Clinical Research.