Dr Sultan Pradhan
- Prince Aly Khan Hospital
- Breach Candy Hospital
- Hinduja Hospital
Consultant Head and Neck Surgical Oncologist
FRCS, FACS, FCPS, MS, MBBS
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Voice Conservation Surgery in Laryngeal Cancer
- Endoscopic CO2 Laser Surgery
Training, Certification & Fellowship
- FRCS – Edinburgh, UK
- FCPS – Mumbai
- Trained at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- MS – Mumbai
- MBBS – Mumbai
- Dr. Pradhan was the Chief of Oncology Surgery of Prince Aly Khan Hospital, Mumbai, India.
- He has over 30 years of experience. and one of the pioneers in the field of Surgical Oncology in India.
- He served as a Chief of Head & Neck Service and Head Department of Surgery at Tata Memorial Hospital.
- He has worked in the NHS UK at the University of Liverpool as tutor in Surgery and Royal Liverpool University Hospital.