Dr. Suresh Advani
Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai, India
Consultant Medical Oncologist
MBBS, MD, FICP, FNAMS, UICC, IRCETT
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Medical Oncology
- Haemato – Oncology
Training, Certification & Fellowship
- Recipient of India’s highest civilian awards – Padma Shri (2002) and Padma Bhushan (2012)
- Recipient of the prestigious Dhanvantari award (2002)
- MBBS and MD – Mumbai
- Gained experience in bone marrow transplantation from Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Centre, USA
- Active in medical and academic research with over 654 publications
- Awarded Lifetime Achievement in Oncology by Harvard Medical International (2005)
- Dr. Advani trained at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai with special interest in Medical and Haemato – Oncology.
- He is one of India’s finest and leading oncologist; with over 25 years of experience.
- He pioneered Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in Mumbai, as well as for rest of India.
- Been the Chief Investigator for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia Project supported by National Cancer Institute, Washington and Chronic Lymphatic Leukaemia Project supported by Department of Science and Technology.