Mr David Peterson
Imperial Private Healthcare
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Tumours of the central nervous system
- Brain Tumours
- Gamma Knife Surgery
- Neuro – Oncology
Training, Certification & Fellowship
- Medical training – University College Hospital, Medical School, London
- Surgical training – University College Hospital, Charing Cross Hospital, Royal Free Hospital and Great Ormond Street Hospital, London.
- FRCS, FRCS
- Mr Peterson is the chief of service for Neuroscience and Stroke at Imperial College NHS Trust.
- He is an Honorary senior lecturer ay Imperial College London.
- He has published many peer-reviewed articles in medical journals.