Mr Jonathan Bernstein
Imperial Private Healthcare
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
Consultant in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Head & Neck Surgical Oncology
- Benign Tumours of the Head & Neck
- Thyroid Cancer
- Salivary Gland Tumours
Training, Certification & Fellowship
- Medical training – University of Bristol, UK
- Surgical training – Bristol Royal Infirmary, UK
- Research Doctorate (PhD) – head and neck oncology research – Institute of Cancer Sciences, UK
- Fellowship in Head & Neck and endocrine surgery, reconstructive microsurgery, UHN / MSH – Canada
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Mr Bernstein is a consultant surgeon specialising in head and neck surgical oncology.
- He is an honorary clinical lecturer at Imperial College London, UK.
- He undertook a three-year comprehensive fellowship program in thyroid / endocrine head & neck surgery, head & neck surgical oncology, head & neck plastic surgery and microsurgery at the Department of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery – University of Toronto, Canada.
- He has also completed a two-year period of translational research in head & neck cancer and was granted a doctorate by The Institute of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester, UK
- He is a member of the British Association of Head & Neck Oncology, British Medical Association.