Ms Maria Kyrgiou
Imperial Private Healthcare
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
Consultant Gynaecological Oncologist
- Gynaecological Oncology
- Gynaecological Oncology Surgery
- Fertility – sparing surgery in cancer
- Rapid access serviced for suspected cancer
Training, Certification & Fellowship
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology training – West London Gynaecological Cancer Centre, UK
- Specialised in advanced minimal access surgery (laparoscopy and hysteroscopy) & Gynaecological Oncology – West London Gynaecological Cancer Centre, UK
- MS in advanced gynaecological endoscopy – University of Surrey, UK
- PhD in ovarian cancer chemotherapy
- Ms Kyrgiou is a Consultant Gynaecologist and Gynaecological Oncologist.
- She is also a Senior Lecturer and Reader in Gynaecological Oncology at Imperial College, London.
- Her main clinical interest is in gynaecology and gynaecological cancer surgery and minimal access surgery.
- Her primary research focus is in gynaecological disease & cancers; in particular cervical, endometrial and ovarian cancers; with emphasis on prevention and personalised treatment.
- She has published articles in various national and international journals.