Professor Edward Leen
Imperial Private Healthcare
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
Consultant Interventional Radiologist
- Radio frequency ablation
- Microwave & Nano knife ablation of liver, renal, pancreas and lung tumours
Training, Certification & Fellowship
- Doctor in Medicine – University College Dublin, School of Medicine
- Radiology training – Glasgow Royal Infirmary, Scotland
- Fellow of Royal College of Radiologists – London
- Professor Leen leads the clinical interventional ablative therapy services at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust hospitals.
- He has been the lead of US and interventional ablation services at the US micro-bubble clinical research unit at Glasgow Royal Infirmary.
- He was appointed consultant radiologist and honorary senior lecturer at Glasgow University.
- He has a long standing interest in clinical development of micro-bubble enchanted ultrasound fo the microvascular haemodynamic assessments in cancer and cardiovascular disease.