Professor Michael Seckl
Imperial Private Healthcare
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
Consultant Oncologist, Professor of Molecular Cancer Medicine
- Gynaecological Oncology (Rare Ovarian Cancers)
- Gestational Trophoblastic disease / Neoplasia
- Germ Cell Tumours (male & female)
- Testicular Tumours
- Lung Cancer
- Adult Solid Tumours
- Urological Cancers (rare forms)
Training, Certification & Fellowship
- Medical Training – University of London and University of London Hospitals, UK
- Specialist training in Medical Oncology
- PhD in Biochemistry & Cancer Biology – University of London, UK
- Professor Seckl is the Director of Charing Cross / Imperial College Trophoblastic Disease & Malignant Ovarian Germ Cell Tumour Centre (MOGCT) and Supraregional Tumour Marker Assay Service.
- He is also the director of Postgraduate studies for the Department of Surgery and Cancer and he leads the Imperial Experimental Cancer Medicine Centre.
- He currently also heads Molecular Oncology with its associated Lung Cancer Research Team.
- He became Director of the National Gestational trophoblastic Disease Service.
- He has also established a new national service for malignant ovarian germ cell tumours.
- He leads the gynaecological cancer theme of the European Rare Adult Cancer Reference Network (EURACAN).
- He has chaired / organised many national and international meetings related to lung cancer, cell signalling and trophoblastic disease.